The valuation of tangible assets (fixed assets or inventories) is key for financial decision-making, accounting , legal, and insurance operations.
The main purposes for valuing industrial assets are:
- Searching for financing or refinancing.
- As collateral for the Treasury and Social Security when deferring payments.
- Insurance: Determine risks and damages .
- Corporate operations.
- Purchase price allocation.
- Useful life analysis/asset depreciation policies.
- Accounting support : Inventory and labelling of Assets (machinery, production lines, facilities).
- Support in Bankruptcy proceedings.
- Lease Back Transactions.
- Ad Valorem Tax Studies.
- Financial and Tax reporting compliance.
- Litigation support.